The February 2015 General Membership Meeting will be held on February 14, 2015, at the Champlin Library on Ensign Avenue in Champlin, MN. It's a site we have met at many times before over the years.
***Here’s the map and meeting location details.***
Come and hear about
- MarsCon and our place in it
- The Chuckwagon Dinner event
- How the Feed My Starving Children event went
- Blood saves lives, and our way of helping
- Sledding, Sliding... and mayhem, oh myy.
After the meeting, we’ll be gathering at the Elm Creek Park reserve for our Annual Sledding Event. See its Event listing for details.
After the sliding is done, Phill and Lynne have opened their home for relaxing, watching a movie or two and sharing some vittles.
See you there!