We held the first online Scavenger Hunt after the last Nokomis meeting. There were 20 clues or questions in the 30 minute hunt; if you knew the answer you got points; if you brought the answer to the screen you got even more points. How would you have done?
Here's the clues. Some are Trek related, some are not.
- What is yours but is always used by others more than by you?
- Some take me in the morning, some at night. But when I'm taken I don't go anywhere.
- I have eyes but cannot see. With great power comes my great responsibility.
- The more I dry, the wetter I become
- Just one of me you can have not, because if you have one you have a lot.
- What starts with a T, ends in a T, and is full of it?
- What has teeth but cannot eat?
- I make something black and blue, and Red all over? Who am I?
- King or Queen I may not be, but your measure is what I see
- I rise to the occasion when put on the spot, you'll know who I am and who I am not. Who am I?
- I have ring, but I have no finger.
- I am full of holes but still hold water.
- One sheet, two sheet, three sheet, four - some use less, some use more
- I have a face but never frown, I have hands but do not wave. I answer one question with many different answers.
- I have not flesh, feather, or bone, yet I have fingers and thumbs of my own
- Forward I am heavy, backward I am not.
- I can be held in your left hand but not your right. You give a thumbs up when you get this one.
- Sometimes I'm portable, sometimes I ain't. When interacting with mice I am called quaint.
- I appear ones in every minute, twice in every moment, not once in a thousand years?
- I cannot be burned in a fire nor drowned in water. I'm an enemy of one and friend to the other.
I'll post the answers in next week's newsletter. Good Luck!