Last week I said something about a backyard movie night in August - and I was wrong. A lot of things stacked up in the summer this year, and we couldn't find a date to host it. Well, not 'we', apparently everyone but Phill. Sorry to get your hopes up, but we won't be having a movie night this summer.
I beg your pardon. Please pick an excuse for me from the list below, and I will try not to do it again.
- The Bersallen FireStorm cut off my Internet
- A Gumato ate my homework
- The timewarp I tried to fix it didn't work, and I spent 7 months cleaning Edith Keeler's kitchen
- A bought a red shirt - dumb idea. Turned all the colors pinkish before hemoglobin shortage wrecked my memory.
- Couldn't find my notes in Cogley's office
- Tom Paris stole the projector for his movie nights
- I missed a meeting.
Sorry - Phill